Manchester Airport’s PremiAir opens its doors to the cameras
- New pictures released showing what passengers can expect from Manchester Airport’s private terminal
- PremiAir now welcoming passengers travelling with 23 airlines from Manchester
- Prices start from £50 per person
MAG has today released pictures of the new PremiAir terminal at Manchester Airport. The new facility, which is now open and welcoming passengers travelling with 23 airlines from the North’s global gateway, has been immaculately finished. The pictures show design-led modernist lounges offering passengers an ultimate and indulgent new option for departing and arriving at Manchester.
With a range of options for guests to choose from, PremiAir, which is operated entirely in-house by MAG’s own specialist team, is designed for passengers who are looking to add an extra level of convenience, comfort and style to their airport experience.
The pictures depict airy, spacious lounge spaces with exposed wooden beams, state of the art furniture and stunning runway views. In one picture, a large Nespresso barista-style coffee machine can be seen, adjacent to a well-stocked wine and spirits bar.
The facility, which is separate from the main terminals on the western edge of the airfield, has designed to be flooded with natural light and comes with complimentary high speed wifi, signature refreshments and authentic cuisine made fresh to order.
The menu changes weekly, but the pictures show some of the dishes that PremiAir’s guests can expect, including Asian pork bao buns served in individual bamboo steamers and delicious fresh fruit patisserie.
Mart Louwerse, General Manager of PremiAir, said: “We are so excited to be open and to be able to show off what we have to offer here. PremiAir is a stunning, highly individual space, and you can’t experience anything like it elsewhere in aviation at such a competitive price point.
“We are also delighted to now have 23 airlines onboard and we hope to add to that list in the coming months, to give an ever bigger slice of Manchester Airport’s passengers the opportunity to sample the private jet experience at Manchester. Guests are welcome to use PremiAir, whether they’re travelling to a vital business meeting or as an extra special start to the holiday of a lifetime.”
A number of packages are available to suit individual guests’ needs:
- The Priority package is perfectly tailored for passengers travelling with just their hand luggage. Priority offers them the convenience of arriving at the airport just 60 minutes before their flight, where they will receive a personal welcome, dedicated security channel and luxury transfer across the airfield to their aircraft, all for £50 per person.
- For £100 per person, Premium guests can relax before their flight. Their hold luggage will be processed while they enjoy complimentary food prepared by a resident chef and a wide selection of beverages, alongside complimentary Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines. When it’s time to board, Premium guests will also benefit from PremiAir’s dedicated security channel and a private, luxury transfer across the airfield.
- For £125 per person, guests can experience the Arrivals package and benefit from a private transfer to the PremiAir terminal and dedicated passport control channel when they arrive back into Manchester Airport. For added comfort, guests can enjoy all the comforts of the PremiAir lounge, whilst their hold luggage is personally returned to them.
- Guests can also opt to book a round trip of their chosen package for a total starting price from £175 per person, a price which will give guests all the advantages of the Priority and Arrivals products, with further upgrades available.
PremiAir also offers groups of between 5 and 50 guests access to one of its three Private Suites. Suites are all located before security, meaning non-travelling guests can also join group events and meetings. Business travellers can enjoy well-equipped professional spaces, making international business meetings easier and more accessible than ever before. Guests can also use the Private Suites as an elegant lounge space for departure or arrival, making it the perfect location to wish a loved one well on their travels or reunite with family from across the world. Prices for Private Suites are available on enquiry and are bespoke, based on guests’ requirements.