Manchester Airport has officially opened its new private terminal, PremiAir
- Local stakeholders and VIP guests saw the innovative new product
- Guests can choose from different packages to upgrade their travel experience at the airport, enjoy a personal welcome and stunning views of the airfield
- PremiAir is part of MAG’s strategy of developing and offering its own products to its customers across their journey through the airport
MAG last night marked the official opening of its brand new private terminal, PremiAir, at Manchester Airport. During the event, local business representatives, other stakeholders and VIP guests were among the invitees who were able to see the innovative product and get a feel for the new concept.
PremiAir offers business and leisure travellers a streamlined departure, the ultimate pre-flight treatment, and the smoothest possible arrival at Manchester - with no private jet required. PremiAir aims to add extra comfort and a luxury experience for its guests, offering fast baggage processing, a lounge with complimentary food and drink, along with a dedicated security channel.
A number of packages are available to purchase based on guests’ needs and preferences:
- Priority Departures (from £50 per person) allows guests with hand luggage only to arrive an hour before the flight, enjoy a personal welcome, dedicated security channel and drive to the aircraft
- Premium Departures (from £100 per person) includes complimentary food and drink, luggage handling, dedicated security and transfer to the aircraft
- Arrivals from (£125 per person) provides a transfer from the aircraft to the terminal, dedicated passport control, use of lounge facilities and luggage delivery
- Round trip package available from £175 per person, with further upgrades available
Groups of up to 50 can access one of three private suites, which are located before security so people who are not traveling can join events and meetings.
PremiAir is currently partnering with 25 airlines including British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways and Cathay Pacific. Any passengers travelling with these carriers can make a booking through the PremiAir website.
Andrew Harrison, CEO, MAG Airport Services said “It is a pleasure to see PremiAir officially up and running, offering a second to none experience for business and leisure guests alike. Manchester Airport is the first UK airport to introduce this innovative concept which is a result of months of hard work and dedication from MAG’s teams.
“This great new option is an example of MAG’s strategy of offering more of its own brands and products to its customers, from the car park right through to the departure gate. This approach is unique among major UK airports and gives our passengers the best possible choice during their journey.
“We can’t wait to welcome guests to PremiAir, as an unforgettable beginning and end of their journey.”