CAVU, founded by Manchester Airports Group, launches today
- MAGO and MAG USA have today rebranded as CAVU
- CAVU aims to revolutionise airport travel, driving value for passengers and growing non-aeronautical revenue for clients and partners around the world
- Solutions include a proprietary Ecommerce Platform, Intelligent Performance commercial services, Distribution capabilities and physical Passenger Experiences
- Global clients and partners include Brisbane Airport, George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Salt Lake City International Airport and Ryanair
- For more information see https://ca.vu/
Manchester Airports Group (MAG) today announced the union of its American and digital divisions - MAGO and MAG USA - to form a new business, CAVU.
Benefitting from MAG’s 80 years of aviation heritage, CAVU has an unrivalled understanding of airport passengers. The newly-formed business will help clients across the world develop better customer experiences and drive value from the end-to-end passenger journey boosting their non-aeronautical revenue.
Examples of products and services developed by CAVU include a proprietary Ecommerce Platform, which allows passengers to pre-book car parking and other airport products such as lounges and fast track security.
Additionally, its Intelligent Performance commercial services offer revenue management and digital marketing capabilities, and its Distribution solution offers passengers the broadest global choice of airport parking and related services - already spanning 23 countries, 302 airports, 1,191 suppliers and 2,631 individual parking products. Its flagship physical Passenger Experience brand, Escape Lounges, can already be found in 15 airports internationally.
The company’s new name is taken from the aviation and meteorology term ‘Ceiling and Visibility Unlimited,’ which describes the prefect flying condition, where the ceiling is more than 10,000ft and the visibility is more than ten miles. More than just a label, it represents what they stand for – creating seamless, enjoyable travel experiences for airport passengers.
Martin Jones, CEO of CAVU, said:
“We are so excited to have launched CAVU today as we strive to become the number one airport product and services company in the world. Backed by 80 years of aviation heritage with parent company MAG we understand the airport passenger like no other. Our aviation history and long-standing knowledge of the industry means we’re able to deliver more products, scale customer reach for our partners and improve the travel experience for passengers.
“The new business has been created with a clear mission of unlocking value from the end-to-end passenger journey, increasing non-aeronautical revenue for our clients and partners, and delivering products that improve the travel experience for passengers.”
Along with the new name, the launch of CAVU includes a new logo and website. CAVU’s direct-to-consumer global distribution brands will operate as normal, these include Looking4, ParkSleepFly, AirportParkingReservations and SkyParkSecure.
For more information contact the Manchester Airport Press Office email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- CAVU is founded by MAG formed from the union of MAGO and MAG USA, and backed by over 80 years of aviation expertise
- CAVU website: https://ca.vu/
- Twitter & Instagram: @togethercavu
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/togethercavu
- Martin Jones, CEO of CAVU, had been CEO & President of MAG USA for 3.5 years before moving into this new role.
- For airports, for partners, for people. We are CAVU. Founded by MAG and backed by over 80 years of aviation expertise, we’re striving to revolutionise airport travel, creating value for passengers, and importantly, the businesses that serve them. Pre-book, online or in the airport, our solutions make travel more seamless and enjoyable for passengers and more profitable for our clients and partners.
- MAG is the UK’s largest group of airports owning and operating London Stansted, East Midlands and Manchester airports. Pre-pandemic the group flew more than 60 million passengers to more than 285 destinations
- MAG website: https://www.magairports.com/